Welcome...

Hey there,

Looks like you have found your way to this tiny corner of the vast internet world! I wholeheartedly welcome you to my blog...

I must tell you, this is a new beginning for me in the blogging world. Previously, all my thoughts and poetry and all that creative stuff was confined to the pages of my journal and not exposed to this vast expanse of the blogging world. But a dear friend of mine suggested this path to me. The dear friend even went the length to create this blog account for me, when I told them that I would not have time to even create one. So here's to you my dear friend, for giving me this chance to let my thoughts out into this world, and for the world to finally see this.

I always wanted to voice my feelings and thoughts, about various things, out to the people. Sometimes I did, to my family, and a few friends. But there were times when that sharing did not quench my thirst. I wanted to reach out more, to tell more people. And now, at last, I shall.

Here, in this little corner, you will find; some poetry, written when life events inspired me. You will also find me contextualize my opinions, which are solely my own. I will also give my inner activist a chance to speak out, through this text. And maybe some little stories, maybe fictitious or some events that I wish to share.

Do read and enjoy. And if something inspires you, share that inspiration with others. If you find something you can relate to, then know that you are not alone. And if something clashes your opinion, know that there are about 7 billion people in this world and not everyone sees the world the same way, and that opinions vary from person to person. And lastly, if you wish to tell me something, I would love to know it. Reach out to me at 'mogambowrites@gmail.com' and take time to laugh at the ID. Trust me, I had no chance to smack my dear friend for it!

Through this, I shall share wisps of my heart and soul to you,
Mohana



Comments

  1. My all time favourite blogger! Ma’am please keep doing more if this! I just loveeee reading your blogs. I can relate n connect so much! Thanks n good luck! Lots of love to you ma’am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment